The gallery is specialized in Historical Avant Garde and International Modern Art.
For this purpose it has the support of some artist's Estates such as: Juan Barjola, Francisco Bores, Pablo Gargallo, Manolo Millares, Benjamín Palencia, Manuel Rivera and Joaquin Torres García.
Works by Salvador Dalí, Juan Gris, Joan Miró, Giorgio Morandi, Pablo Picasso or Georges Valmier can be found on stock and it has done solo shows with works by artists like:
- Lucian Freud (Grabados), April 2006
- Pablo Gargallo, November 2007, June 2010, September 2013, December 2016
- José Gutiérrez Solana, November 2002, April 2012
- Baltasar Lobo, Febrero 2006, Mayo 2014
- Manolo Millares, September 2012, Enero 2019 (En la mirada de Pierre Matisse)
- Joan Miró, February 2010
- Giorgio Morandi, March 2004, October 2019
- Pablo Picasso, March 2013
- Manuel Rivera, December 2004, June 2011 (with León Ferrari), September 2017
- Kurt Schwitters, February 2008, Noviembre 2018 (Jean Arp-Kurt Schwitters, curvas y rectas trazadas con lirismo)
- Joaquín Torres García, April 1994, November 2004, November 2008, January 2015
- Georges Valmier, November 2000, January 2015
The hall activity is based on a 5 exhibition plan per season. It takes part in International Fairs like ARCO since 2001, Art Basel Miami Beach since 2009 or Art Basel Hong Kong for its first edition in May 2013 and since 2016 in Arco Lisboa.
His exhibitions of Modern Art and Historical Avant Garde complement each other with visions of Contemporary Art paying special attention to realism.The pioneering generation of this trend with artists as Carmen Laffon, Antonio López, Julio López Hernández, Francisco López, Isabel Quintanilla and José Hernández, exhibits regularly in the gallery.
Likewise painters and sculptors who continue this language are César Galicia or Gerardo Pita as well as Félix de la Concha, Clara Gangutia, Joaquín Risueño and Juan Carlos Savater are some examples to the link of the gallery with this movement.